Joomla CMS is a popular content management system and a free of cost open source. Its user management and admin management features makes adding and editing web pages effortless. The ease to create and edit menus, changing the look of the website and creating and categorising contents is remarkable, which makes it the second most used CMS over the internet. Unlike HTML, dynamic and interactive websites can be easily made using Joomla.
Why HTML to Joomla?
A lot of clients ask why they should opt for any such conversions, when their HTML websites are fully functional. The only broad reason why they should opt out of completely HTML websites is the simplicity in using and creating a website in Joomla. If you have a HTML website, then you should consider the following points for converting it into a more dynamic Joomla website:
- Easy to use & effortless to maintain
- Greater control over the website
- Editing existing content is easy & less time taking
- Simply change the look of website by changing the template
- User and Admin management offers greater functionality
- Create dynamic & user interactive websites, like login & user feedback form
Features of HTML to Joomla conversion
There are a number of service providers who offer services, but from the pool, choosing the right one sometimes becomes difficult for a client. To guarantee satisfaction, these following features must be kept in mind:
- W3C validation of all Joomla templates
- SEO optimized websites and URL: All the web pages must be search engine friendly. Search engine optimized website is a must
- Cross browser compatibility: All the required tests to check for compatibility of the codes of Joomla extensions and website must be done. It should be compatible with all major web browsers, like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and others.
- Transparent work & hand coded codes: Each and every portion of the Joomla website must be hand coded and as per the customization of the client. Added to that, regular updates of the work must be sent to the client through any means or media, to keep them updated and assist them to make further modifications, if any.
- Table-less & lucid layout: Apart from ensuring a dynamic and functional website, the client should demand for a division based lucid layout.
- Support & maintenance: Assistance in configuring the newly made Joomla website must be provided by the service provider. Support services should be provided on a timely basis. There should also be scope for further modifications in future.